Are you looking for a unique vacation that’s simply out of this world? Then set off to the coastal town of Cancun – to the Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort in the idyllic Mexican Caribbean!
The Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort is one of seven all-inclusive luxury properties owned and operated by Palace Resorts. And with accolades such as tripadvisor’s 2014 Certificate of Excellence, as well as the Travelers’ Choice Award for both 2013 and 2014, you can rest assured that your family will be in good hands! – http://www.moonpalacecancun.com/
Arrivals and Departures
As far as getting both to and from the Moon Palace Resort is concerned, for a safe and reliable experience, try Entertainment Plus and USA Transfers. With more than 14 years of experience providing airport transfer service in Cancun, Entertainment Plus is sure to get the job done (http://www.entertainment-plus.net/transfers/)! With a roundtrip rate of $65 from the airport to the Moon Palace Resort, years of trustworthy service and drivers such as the ever-hospitable Laredo and Gustavo (Gus), you’ll want to make sure you make Entertainment Plus your Cancun transportation of choice!
Want to know something remarkable about booking your stay with the Moon Palace Resort on www.palaceresorts.com? In addition to the comfort and ease of booking both your air travel and hotel accommodations on the resort website, at Palace Resorts, children 12 years and under actually get to stay free during the summer! That’s right: book your stay anytime from now until August 31, 2014 and children 12 years and under can stay and eat for free. Your kids will love the new kid’s club “The Playroom” where they can enjoy activities such as treasure hunts, movie nights, spanish lessons, board games, kiddie disco, hand-crafting, mini golf, tennis lessons, beach soccer and much more. There is a catwalk for your girly girls to strut the runway in their own fashion show, a fully equipped arcade and they even offer eco-friendly and educational activities such as beach clean-up, tree planting and a sea turtle release (during season). Top all that off with in water and on land playgrounds and your little ones will never find a moment of boredom! Also, they won’t want to miss taking their turn on the FlowRider – located in the Nizuc resort pool area.
Also, guests booking five nights or more will receive a whopping $1,500 worth of resort credit to use during their stay at Palace Resorts! The credit can be used on a wide selection of activities offered by the resort, including golf activities, spa treatments, dining and off-site tours and excursions!
Though a large assortment of activities are indeed waiting right outside of your lodgings, the rooms (and suites) themselves also offer sensational features, including whirlpools in every room, glass-enclosed showers, private balconies, individually controlled air conditioners, LCD televisions with satellite, wireless internet, and much more.
The resort itself is situated into three unique sections: Moon Grand, Nizuc, and Sunrise; there are also the Golf Villas to choose from – all of which offer their own style and level of elegance and leisure.
Not too sure where to stay? It’s understandable, given the amount of options offered by the Moon Palace Resort. Though each section has its own charm and draw for visitors, here’s a tip: try booking in the Nizuc section, with its tranquil rooms and suites overlooking the dazzling waters of the Mexican Caribbean!
The Ambassador Suite, for instance, and which is perfectly suited for families of varying sizes, is one of the many lodgings in Nizuc section that will have your family feeling like VIPs in no time! The lobby bartender, Carlos, will certainly greet you with great conversation and a tasty libation. And since room service at the Moon Palace Resort is 24 hours, whether you decide to spend the entire day indoors enjoying the suite amenities or only ordering breakfast and/or a nightcap upon your return, there will always be a variety of tasty choices. The grilled flank steak, for instance, is a room service must! Also, try the delightful spinach salad and, for a sweet treat, the chocolate cake.
Do you ever find it hard maintaining a diet with special food restrictions or a workout schedule while vacationing? For active guests looking to maintain restrictive diets, workout regiments and/or a sense of wellness while traveling, the Wellness Suites at the Moon Palace Resort will put your mind at ease! The Palace Wellness Suites offer a number of incredible amenities that help to promote clean eating, mental and physical wellbeing and physical fitness –allowing guests to work hard and play hard all at the same time! Guests who book the suites can enjoy private pool access via the suite terrace, two state-of-the-art gymnasiums and a plethora of fitness activities, including aqua spinning with a private instructor. The Palace Wellness Suites also include convenient “Awe sports Kits.” The jump ropes, yoga mats and dumbbells included in the kits will have every fitness enthusiast smiling!
Additionally, the Palace Wellness Suites include aromatherapy and room diffusers, dawn-simulating alarm clocks, natural soaps and hydrotherapy salts, as well as an impressive pillow menu!
Wellness guests can also rest easier when it comes to their diets – the suites feature natural juices and vitamin-rich beverages, herbal teas, and access to heart-healthy and gluten-free meals that are available 24 hours a day via complimentary room service.
The attractions are what you’re really looking forward to, right? Well the Moon Palace Resort has an amazing array of attractions for every member of the family! In the Nizuc section of the resort, try and look out for entertainment team member Gustavo, a great guy! Whether leading pool games and activities or hosting one of the resort’s amazing shows in the outdoor amphitheater, such as Dancing with the Stars, Gustavo will keep your entire family engaged all while ensuring tons and tons of fun!
- Golf – The golf course at the Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort is open a whopping 365 days a year. Did you know there are only two Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses in Cancun, one of which is at the Moon Palace Resorts? Be sure to also experience the Jack Nicklaus Academy of Golf, also located on the resort’s grounds. Book reservations up to 90 days in advance: firstname.lastname@example.org; Fax: (52) 998-881-6089 or 6090 or at the lobby upon check-in.
- Spa – For the ultimate experience in mind and body rejuvenation, try pampering yourself at the resort’s world-class spa facilities. With 39 treatment rooms and 6 master spa suites, there is sure to be a spa package with your name written all over it: for reservations, visit the Palace Vacation Planners Desk or call extension 4444.
- Dolphinarium – Your family will be talking about this incredibly unique dolphin swim experience for months to come! The program comprises a 15 minute orientation followed by 40 minutes of interacting with dolphins in an educational setting for the entire family. Guests can participate in belly rides, handshakes, hugs, kisses, and much more. There are three individual experiences offered. The Dolphin Discovery Royal Swim Experience happens to be the most popular and is particularly noteworthy. It includes the famous foot push, where dolphins swim underneath guests and then gently push them to the surface by their feet, as well as the dorsal tow, where two dolphins give guests a watery ride with their dorsal fins: http://www.dolphindiscovery.com/
- Wired Lounge – This “teen getaway” in the Sunrise section of Moon Palace Resorts is perfect for the young adult(s) in the family! With an arcade, video games, television, a DJ, movies, high-speed internet, and snacks, such as pizza, popcorn, ice cream, and other desserts, the Wired Lounge ensures that young adults will have everything they might need to feel right at home: http://www.moonpalacecancun.com/en/content/wired
- Fire Show – The night-time entertainment known as the Fire Show is truly a remarkable experience. Located at palace Terrace in the Sunrise Section of the Moon Palace Resort, the show takes place on Thursdays at 8:00pm.
- Noir and Sky Bar – Located in the Sunrise section of the Moon Palace Resort, Noir is a stylish nightclub with signature cocktails. Visit the Sky Bar, where the pool tables and signature drinks create a laid-back Caribbean ambience. Try the Molecular Martini’s – the Lemon Drop is truly out of this world, as well as the Coconut Strawberry martini!
Fine Dining, Caribbean Style!
As far as dining is concerned, the Moon Palace resort has you covered, offering more than fourteen world-class restaurants (http://moonpalacecancun.com/en/dining)! With this long list of award-winning options, a few family favorites include:
- La Trattoria – An elegant Italian restaurant located at the Golf Villas. La Trattoria has an amazing menu of old-world dishes and provides the best in taste and charm. Requires reservations.
- Momo – Located next to the lobby of the Sunrise section, Momo offers tantalizing Asian cuisine. Dinner is a la carte and the dress is casual.
- Riviera Maya – Also located near the golf course, the cuisine is Mayan and the dress code “casual elegance.” Dinner is served a la carte.
- Palapa Pelicanos – A poolside restaurant/bar located in the Nizuc section of the Moon Palace Resort. Palapa Pelicanos offers a variety of dining choices as well, including an a la carte sushi dinner, an international lunch buffet as well as chicken and steak dishes prepared just the way you like them!
With so much in Cancun to see and do for the entire family, be sure to book your stay at the Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort today. And remember, if you have children that are 12 years old or younger, you have until August 31, 2014 to take advantage of Palace Resorts’ “kids stay free” promotion!