Planning an event or party can be sressful, we have planning experts give their top tips for your next big event!
1. Be smart. Keep it small – with an intimate gathering you can connect with your guests – that’s the goal, right?
2. Be realistic. Decide what style of party (cocktail, dinner, brunch, wine tasting, dessert party) works for your entertaining style, schedule and space.
3. Be early. Pick your party date and send your invites out asap as calendars tend to fill up quickly.
4. Be personal. Personalize your party with special touches, e.g., a “wow” tablescape, a welcome signature cocktail, thoughtful favors. By taking the time to make your guests feel special, your party will be transformed from a holiday gathering to an unforgettable experience.
5. Be present. Have a party plan that allows you to prepare most everything ahead of time so you can be a guest at your
own party and enjoy sharing time with loved ones. Plan to Party contains more tips, strategies, tools, checklists and actual Party Plans for simple and special entertaining.
Visit us at The Party Bluprints Blog where you can get additional ideas and inspirations for entertaining in order Plan to Party. www.partybluprintsblog.com
Dawn Sandomeno and Elizabeth Mascali, co-founders and owners of Party Bluprints Inc. and The Party Bluprints Blog, are lifestyle and entertaining experts. In October 2010, Dawn and Elizabeth published their first book, Plan to Party. These party architects, creators of the original Partybluprints Party Plans, design experiences. They deliver useful DIY information, “bluprints” and party plans to hosts’ fingertips enabling them to build a successful party. Their motto “There’s no place like home for a party”! Dawn and Elizabeth, The Partybluprints Blog and Plan to Party have been featured on NBC TODAY Show, Fox TV Good Day NY, Good Housekeeping, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine, Consumer Report’s Smart Shopper, Redbook Magazine, Denver Life, Martha Stewart Living Radio, Fox News Strategy Room, CBS NY2, CBS The Talk (featured bloggers), and many more regional and local radio shows and newspapers. In 2010, Dawn & Elizabeth partnered with A&E Television Network’s Lifetime Digital and were named editors of the new Parties & Entertaining Channel on Lifetime- Moms.com. In addition, they are featured experts and contributors on Good Housekeeping’s Blog, Galtime.com, Money Talks News, SocialMoms. com (formally TwitterMoms.com), BetterWayMoms.com and Project You, a syndicated ezine.